An automated bus fleet system, arranging the flow of different roles such as operator, administrator, repairman, head of department and other and updating the state of business real time. The automated bus fleet system is designed to monitor proper vehicle use, find issues and track the entire repair process.
AUTOMATED BUS FLEET SYSTEM
Automated Bus Fleet System is designed to optimize processes in the case of a bus breakdown. The entire process from reporting a breakdown to directly entering the vehicle line is tracked in an automated information system.
ABOUT THE PROJECT
DEVELOPMENT OF SYSTEM ARCHITECTURE
INTEGRATION WITH ACCOUNTING SYSTEMS
DEVELOPMENT OF THE SIMPLIFIED SYSTEM FOR DRIVERS
AUTOMATED DISTRIBUTION SYSTEM
INVESTIGATION OF THE CURRENT BUS FLEET OPERATION PROCESS
1. Development of the operator panel. The operator panel allows the operator to respond to messages in real time and change the status of the vehicle.
3. Push Notifications. A system of various notifications on the platform allows users to receive operational updates about vehicle condition.
2. Role-based access control. Development of a flexible architecture that allows different users to work with different system functionality.
4. Asset Management. The SaaS platform provides a convenient system for managing bus fleet resources.
5. Vehicle maintenance. An automated bus fleet system streamlines the process of diagnosing, inspecting and repairing the vehicle.
WE HAVE ALREADY A SUCCESSFULLY FINISHED PROJECT IN THE TRANSPORTATION INDUSTRY DESIGNED TO SIMPLIFY WORK OF LOGISTICIANS
Asset tracking and management
Arrival of the technical assistance vehicle
UI & UX Design
Full control of vehicle condition
Customized operator panel
AUTOMATION OF MANY REPETITIVE PROCESSES IN THE TRANSPORTATION INDUSTRY IS THE KEY FOR SOLVING MANY PROBLEMS, BUT WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE TO SPEED UP PROCESSES AND INCREASE EFFICIENCY?