DEKTRY Sp. z o.o. is pleased you have interest in our services, our public website and our blog (hereinafter "sites"). As an IT development company, we recognize the importance of your privacy and believe that it is our responsibility to properly protect your personal data you have entrusted to us. Scope of Data Processing
Personal data means any information which is related to an identified or identifiable natural person.
In principle, we process personal data of our users only insofar as this is necessary for the maintenance of functional sites as well as keeping regular contact with our partners and providing excellent customer service.
The processing of our user's personal data generally occurs only following receipt of the user's consent. An exception is made in cases where it is not possible to obtain consent in advance for practical reasons and where the processing of the data is permitted by statutory regulations. The Responsible Party
The Responsible Party as defined by data protection laws and regulations concerning data protection is:
DEKTRY Sp. z o.o.
Warszawska 6/32, 15-063 Białystok, Poland
Phone: +48 50 948-95-73
Please feel free to contact us using the contact information below if you have any questions on the subject of data processing. Sources of data collection
We collect personal data that you provide to us through online forms or through other channels of communication offered on the sites. For example, when you apply for a project estimation or job position as well as you subscribe to our blog, contact our customer support group, or e-mail us, we store your contact information, such as your name, e-mail address, phone number and other additional information that you send to us.
- From Administrative Users in your Organization:
During the process of signing up for an account with us, an administrator in your organization may give us personal information so that we may provide you and your organization with services. Please notify your organization's administrator if you do not wish to use such services.
- Automatically from our products as you use them:
Some of our sites may report information to us based on how you use them. Our products may record information in automated logging systems including, but not limited to, IP Address, location, browser type, other device information, and account name or ID. This information is technical in nature and relates to your usage of our services.
- Automatically through cookies and analytics services as you use our sites:
To help ensure our content is relevant to our users, we collect site-visitation statistics using cookies and some analytics services. More information about it is below. Data Processing Purposes
We compile, store and process the personal data needed to provide our services and we ensure that they are adequate, relevant and not excessive for the legitimate purpose of processing. In specific, the information that we compile is including, but not limited for the following purposes:
- Operation of the sites. Making available of the services, including the provision of services available through the sites.
- Promotion, advertisement and marketing of our services. Adjustment of content in the services to the interests and preferences of users, including displaying to users of personalized content, including communications, promotions, offers, advertisements, recommendations. Measurement of effectiveness of marketing campaigns, including the settlement of marketing and sales activities.
- Marketing communication, including directing of personalized information concerning our services or products or the services or products of our partners through all distance communication channels, including through e-mail, SMS/MMS, notifications in the browser or the device's operating system or in the application; communication will be created on the basis of the interests and preferences of users.
- Statistical, analytical and reporting, including analyses of users' activities (including on the basis of profiling), in order to measure traffic in the services and improve or optimize the experience of using the services, and also reports and alerts related to the functioning of the services, including with possible errors; statistical analyses and market research (including on the basis of profiling), including analyses of the effectiveness of marketing and promotional activities; satisfaction survey of users, inter alia on the basis of a customer service satisfaction survey or survey concerning our products and services (including on the basis of profiling).
- Ensuring safety, including cybersecurity.
- Ensuring compliance with legal provisions.
- User service, including receiving and considering complaints, grievances and questions.
- For other purposes, where the data subject is required to comply with a legal obligation, and this is evident for the user or the consent is obtained at the time of collection.
As a matter of principle, your data will not be transferred to third parties, i.e. esp. not for advertising purposes. However, we work with third parties to operate our sites. Such third parties may obtain knowledge of personal data in the process. These include hosting, as well other maintenance and support of IT systems and marketing measures. These service providers process the data only after explicit instructions and are contractually obliged to guarantee appropriate technical and organizational data protection measures.
If data transfers to third countries take place, we ensure appropriate guarantees for compliance with the provisions. Your Rights
- Right to Information and Personal Data Access.
You have the right to be informed or get a confirmation as to whether or not we process your personal data. If we do, you also have the right to require information, access to and duplicates of your personal data retained with respect to compliance with the applicable provisions of law and other regulations.
If your personal data is incorrect and/or incomplete, you have the right to ask us to correct it.
- Right to Erasure and Right to Restriction of Processing
In accordance with the statutory provisions, you have the right to demand that the relevant data be erased immediately or, alternatively, to demand that the processing of the data be restricted in accordance with the statutory provisions.
Moreover, in the case of processing of personal data on the basis of a consent, you are entitled to withdraw the consent
to the processing of data at any time. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of processing which was made on the basis of a consent before its withdrawal. Using Your Rights
To exercise these rights, please contact us as the responsible party at the above-stated contact details or use another form of communication offered by us.
Remember that before exercising your rights, we will have to make sure that you are exactly the person who provided us with all the data, i.e. we will identify you accordingly.
Please contact us if you have any questions. Server log files
Most of the cookies we use are what are termed "session cookies". Those are automatically deleted when your visit to our sites is over and only records your activities during the respective visit. However, we also use persistent cookies. Those are stored on your device even between different browser sessions and can record your settings or activities on multiple sites. These help us improve user guidance.
Our cookies do not collect personal data beyond the IP address of your computer and do not allow you to be identified on third-party sites.
You can also refuse to accept any cookies whatsoever in your browser settings (Do-not-track, Tracking-Protection-List).
If all cookies are deleted, however, cookies that have already been set will also be deleted, so that you have to reiterate any contradictions or consents already stated. This may also lead to the fact that you can not use all features of the website. SSL-encryption
Our website uses SSL-encryption for security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential content, such as the inquiries you send to us as site operator. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the fact that the address line of the browser changes from "http://" to "https://" and by the lock symbol in your browser line.
If SSL encryption is activated, the data you transmit to us can not be read by third parties. Web Analysis by Google Analytics
If you activate IP-anonymisation on the sites, Google will however shorten your IP-address in advance. The full IP-address is transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there in exceptional circumstances only. Google will use this information on behalf of the owner of the sites to evaluate your use of the sites, compile reports about the sites activities, and to render further services for the sites owner associated with the sites use and internet use. The IP address transmitted from your browser as part of Google Analytics is not merged with other Google data.
To prevent cookies from being saved, set your browser software accordingly; please bear in mind here that you may not be able to use all of the site's functions in their entirety where applicable. Moreover, you can prevent the data generated by the cookie relating to your use of the sites (incl. your IP address) from being collected by Google and processed by such by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de Contact form
If you send us inquiries via the contact form, your data from the inquiry form, including the contact data you provided there, will be stored by us for the purpose of processing the inquiry and in case of follow-up questions. We do not pass on this data without your consent. Social Media
We use social media and social networking services to advance our work. These applications require the use of third party service providers. We use social media integrations, commonly known as "widgets" to connect with various social media platforms such as Facebook, Linkedin, Clutch and Instagram. If you have an account with these platforms some of your usage of our public website and blogs will be collected using these platforms for the purpose of tracking user engagement. You may block these interactions by avoiding clicking on or interacting with these widgets and blocking your browser's access to these platforms. How these platforms use your information if you engage with them are governed by these sites individual data handling policies.
We can also use direct messaging over social media on occasion, when individuals and organisations contact us directly on these social media platforms. We aim to delete these messages as soon as we have responded to the queries. Children's Privacy